2019 Applications are now closed!
We are seeking a select group of young professionals to be the founding members of the motionball Toronto Young Professionals Executive Committee. On the executive committee, you will be taking on a leadership role in the advancement of the network and motionball Toronto events. The focus of this committee is to increase growth opportunities for motionball Toronto and to develop innovative ways to engage members of the network.
Together, the executive committee will work to increase motionball Toronto’s relevance & revenue:
- Planning and leading motionball Young Professional Network events
- Introducing new supporters & influencers to motionball’s signature events
- Ensuring the sustainability of the motionball Toronto Young Professional Network
- Support members of the network in their efforts to source Corporate Sponsorship
- Initial call with motionball National Office
- Executive Committee Launch Meeting – September 2019
- Attendance at all motionball Toronto Young Professional network events, motionball signature events, in-person meetings, and workshops (6-8 times per year)
To apply for a position on the motionball Toronto Young Professional Network Executive Committee, please click here. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis until September 13th, and all applicants will be contacted by the motionball staff.