Inside Marathon of Sport:
The playing field wasn’t the only place where athletes competed. Each team of 10 participants raised a minimum of $1,000 through pledges. Thanks to their incredible support, we crushed our goal in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation!
Official 2017 Schedule:
8:30am – Registration
9:00am – Opening Ceremonies
12:00pm- Lunch break presented by Pita Pit
3:00pm – Closing Ceremonies
4:00pm – Marathon of Sport After Party
How to build your Team:
– Find a Team Captain who will act as the lead on behalf of your team
– Determine whether you will register as a Corporate or Individual team
– Recruit 7-10 participants (minimum of 3 males and 3 females)
– Each participant in required to pay the $50 registration fee
– Collectively fundraise to reach your team goal before the event
– Have FUN and know you are supporting amazing Special Olympics athletes in your local community!
Included in your Team registration, each participant will receive: an Under Armour t-shirt, motionball hat, Pita Pit lunch, Powerade, a ticket to the Marathon of Sport after-party, fundraising incentives, and most importantly, a chance to play with the proud Special Olympics Manitoba athletes who motionball supports!
For your company, this event is about team engagement, community building and meeting the cause on the ground. It’s also an incredibly rewarding day of fun. To learn more about motionball, please click here.
Presented Nationally By:
Sports Drink Sponsor