How to build your Team:
– Find a Team Captain who will act as the lead on behalf of your team
– Determine whether you will register as a Corporate or Individual team
– Recruit 7-10 participants (minimum of 3 males and 3 females)
– Each participant in required to pay the $50 registration fee
– Collectively fundraise to reach your team goal before the event
– Have FUN and know you are supporting amazing Special Olympics athletes in your local community!
*New for 2017*
Want to play in Marathon Of Sport but don’t have any teammates yet? We are now accepting Free Agents! Click here to email the motionball Toronto Team and we’ll find you a spot!
Included in the Team registration, each participant will receive: an Under Armour t-shirt, motionball hat, Pita Pit lunch, Powerade, a ticket to the Marathon of Sport after-party, fundraising incentives, and most importantly, a chance to play with the proud Special Olympics Ontario athletes who motionball supports!
We encourage you to wear athletic gear as this event truly is a Marathon of Sport! We also suggest you bring proper running shoes, extra socks, sunscreen, sunglasses, a cooler, extra water, snacks and a positive attitude!
Online registration is now OPEN! To sign up as a Team Captain for the 2017 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto presented by AIR MILES; a LoyaltyOne Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample Schedule (subject to change):
8:00am – Registration
8:30am – Opening Ceremonies
9:00am – Marathon of Sport begins
12:00pm- Lunch break presented by Pita Pit
3:30pm – Closing Ceremonies
7:30pm – Marathon of Sport After Party
For your company, this event is about team engagement, community building and meeting the cause on the ground. It’s also an incredibly rewarding day of fun. To learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2017 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto presented by AIR MILES; a LoyaltyOne Program, please email email@example.com.