Marathon of Sport

On September 11, 2016 in Montreal

We Did Something Special on the Playing Field!

The 2016 motionball Marathon of Sport Montreal welcomed 10 Teams of young professionals to Concordia University – Loyola Campus on Sunday September 11th in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation!

Participants enjoyed a fun day of athletic competition where they played alongside local Special Olympics Quebec athletes in a variety of sports including Ultimate frisbee, Flag football, Corn Hole, Soccer, Bocce and the ultimate Ski Challenge!

Learn more about the day below and click here to see the photos!

shadow

Included in the Team registration, each participant received:
an Under Armour t-shirt, motionball hat, water, Pita Pit lunch, ticket to the Marathon of Sport after-party, fundraising incentives, and most importantly, a chance to play with the Special Olympics Quebec athletes who motionball proudly supports!

HELP US GROW!

  • Interested in joining the 2017 motionball Marathon of Sport Montreal Organizing Committee? Email julie@motionball.com for more information.
  • To learn how your organization can get further involved at the 2017 motionball Marathon of Sport Montreal please contact Melissa at melissa@motionball.com or (416)444-6444.
  • motionball was proud to donate 70% of the funds raised from this event to Special Olympics Quebec. This funding is directed to support programs for local athletes in the community. The remaining 30% is directed to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation, whose mission is to ensure the long term financial integrity of the Special Olympics movement in Canada and to fund long term athlete and volunteer growth.

    motionball’s mandate is to introduce the next generation of volunteers and donors to the Special Olympics movement through integrated social and sporting events. motionball now hosts 18 annual Marathon of Sport events in 12 cities across Canada, with over 380 teams and 5,000 supporters. motionball is proud to have donated $6M to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation since our inception in 2002. To learn more about motionball, please click here.

    Next Events in Montreal

    motionball's mandate is to introduce the next generation of donors, volunteers, and sponsors to the Special Olympics movement through integrated social and sporting events.

    Other Past Events in Montreal

    Our National Sponsors