General Admission Tickets Include:
• Entry & coat check through the Centennial Room beginning at 9pm
• Complimentary drinks all evening
• 8+ Live Entertainment acts and DJs across 2 grand ballrooms courtesy of Entertainment Sponsor, Molson
• Access to the Silent Auction with over 100 items and experiences including sporting event tickets, golf experiences, autographed items and many more!
• Specialty cocktail bars courtesy of Grand Marnier and Appleton Rum
• Cupcakes courtesy of Prairie Girl Bakery
• Late night food station provided by Pita Pit
• 3 x Photobooths and a new Portrait Studio
• Thanks to Air Canada, you have a chance to enter our raffle for 2 Roundtrip Tickets ANYWHERE Air Canada flies!
• $10 off your trip to AND from the Gala, thanks to our Official Transportation Partner, Lyft!
• Most importantly, a unique opportunity to meet the Special Olympics athletes we proudly support!
Still wondering what to expect? Click here to see last year’s photos and get pumped for 2019!
Level 1: NOW ON SALE
• $110 each – a $90 discount! Available November 26th – December 31st OR until sold out
• $160 each – a $40 discount and includes at $60 tax receipt!
• Available January 1 – January 28th OR until sold out
• $200 each – Regular Price and includes a $100 tax receipt
• Available January 29th-31st OR until sold out
*Thanks to your support, tickets to the motionball Toronto Gala have SOLD OUT for the past 5 years!
*Please note tickets are not refundable. Tickets will also not be available at the door.
VIP Tickets are exclusive to our National and Local Sponsors – for more information on how your organization can get involved please click here to connect with Julie.
There are many ways that your organization can get involved with the 2019 motionball Toronto Gala from onsite activation’s to employee engagement. Click here to see our available sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, please contact motionball’s National Manager of Partnerships, Julie Lafazanidis at 416-444-6444 or email@example.com.