As we all know, COVID-19 has and continues to have a profound impact on the global community and across Canada. Although the restrictions are beginning to ease, the safety of our participants, volunteers, and Special Olympics athletes continues to be our top priority.
With all of this in mind, we have made the decision to pivot all 2020 motionball Marathon of Sport events to one, National, VIRTUAL event on September 26th and we hope you’ll save the date to join us! For more information, click here.
For questions regarding the 2020 motionballU events, please contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the 2020 motionball Calgary Gala, please connect with Cassie at email@example.com.
As a reminder motionball’ers – let’s stay healthy and do our part to flatten the curve and limit the spread of COVID-19 by staying home when possible and following the precautions below when out in public places.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap + water (for a min of 20 seconds) or use hand sanitizer
– Avoid touching your face
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or the crease of your elbow
– Practice safe contact by not shaking hands with others and avoiding close contact with people who are sick
– Avoid sharing personal items and clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
– Stay home when you are sick
If you have any questions about the event you were set to attend or participate in, please connect with your local Event Directors or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to bringing together Canada’s young professionals and local Special Olympics athletes for a day virtual activity and a night of celebration on September 26th!