With the motionball Marathon of Sport season around the corner, we wanted to answer on of our most popular questions:
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INDIVIDUAL AND A CORPORATE TEAM?
As an Individual Team:
– Minimum fundraising team goal will be reached by collective team efforts (both individually and as a team)
– You and your all-star friends will each be required to pay a $50 registration fee to secure your spot on the team. Don’t worry, once you reach your individual fundraising goal, you will have the option of refunding the $50 (this option will be available until one week post event date)
– Each participant is required to reach their minimum fundraising goal to participate
– Your team can be made up of family, friends and colleagues (or enthusiastically charitable strangers!)
As a Corporate Team:
– Minimum fundraising goal will be paid by company (although we encourage all participants to fundraise and have a chance to take home some amazing fundraising incentives)
– Each participant will not be required to pay a $50 registration
– Your team could be made up of interns, staff and all levels of management
– We will recognize your company on social media for as a Corporate Supporter of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation
Required by all Teams:
– Each participant must be at least 18 years old
– Each participant must register online and complete their online waiver before the event date
– Each team must be made up of 7-10 participants (minimum of 3 males and 3 females)
– Reach your fundraising goal before the event date
– A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND A BIG SMILE!
Need more info? Call the motionball office at (416) 444-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see you on the playing field!