Marathon of Sport

On May 23, 2015 in Toronto

We Did Something Special on the Playing Field!

The 2015 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto presented by Foot Locker was our largest fundraiser to date with 72 Teams of young professionals raising a record-breaking $275,000 net in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation!

Participants enjoyed a fun day of athletic competition as they teamed up alongside a local Special Olympics athlete and competed in a variety of sports & activities including basketball, soccer, ultimate, benchball and flag football.

Check out the photos from the event by clicking here.

shadow

To pre-register a Team for the 2016 motionball Marathon of Sport Toronto, please email Cassie at cassie@motionball.com

To learn how your organization can get further involved with the 2016 event, please contact Marsha at marsha@motionball.com or (416)444-6444.

motionball is proud to have donated 70% of the funds raised from this event to Special Olympics Ontario. This funding is directed to support programs for local athletes in the community. The remaining 30% was directed to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation, whose mission is to ensure the long term financial integrity of the Special Olympics movement in Canada and to fund long term athlete and volunteer growth.

motionball’s mandate is to introduce the next generation of volunteers and donors to the Special Olympics movement through integrated social and sporting events. motionball now hosts 12 annual Marathon of Sport events in 12 cities across Canada, with over 380 teams and 5,000 supporters. motionball is proud to have donated $5M to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation since our inception in 2002. To learn more about motionball, please click here.

    Presenting Sponsor

  • Sport Station Sponsor

  • Water Sponsor

Next Events in Toronto

motionball's mandate is to introduce the next generation of donors, volunteers, and sponsors to the Special Olympics movement through integrated social and sporting events.

Other Past Events in Toronto

Our National Sponsors